Our youth meet with the full church for worship at 10:30 a.m. and then participate in their own small group time at 11:00 a.m. Our goal is to provide an open atmosphere where students can know that they matter. We want a place where students can be honest, open, heard, accepted, and equipped to live as a light for Christ, no matter what the cost! We do this by...
Students Reaching Students
- Extending the love of Christ to friends
- Being a light to those in darkness
- To ignite the passion for God in each other
Students Teaching Students
- Increasing in knowledge of God’s Word
- Growing in the character of Christ
Students Influencing the World
- Serving in the church
- Serving in the community
- Serving in the world
Join us this week as we talk about "The Walk," part two of our "Forward Motion series!